Sunday, March 1, 2020

ICE CREAM.


     My Ice Cream business has grown so that I have been compelled to materially increase the facilities for manufacturing, after a careful study of the Ice Cream business. A life time experience coupled with a special attention given to Ice Cream making I can safely assert that I am making as good cream as can be obtained any where.
GOLD HILL DAIRY
Milk is supplied me in quantities from which I personally skin the cream. The fruits and other materials that enter into the composition of my Ice Cream are personally prepared and of the best obtainable. I can deliver Ice Cream at your home in packers especially made for the purpose on reasonably short notice, at prices as reasonable as possible consistent with the quality of Cream I use and service given.
Prices for Standard Cream:
Vanilla, Lemon, Orange, Chocolate.
In cans $1.50 per gallon
In cans $ .80 per ½ Gal.
In cans $ .40 per quart
In paper cartons per quart 75 ¢
In paper cartons " pint 40 ¢
In paper cartons " ½ pint 25 ¢

J. G. M. Cordon,
Tarboro, N. C.

The ice cream cone was first introduced at the St. Louis World Fair in 1904.
This Day in History - April 30 , 1904
http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2015/04/this-day-in-history-april-30-the-cone-of-cones/


No comments:

Post a Comment